|Country of Origin
||Wild Run Expansion
The Diavel is a cruiser bike manufactured by Ducati. It is powered by Ducati's Testastretta 11 ° V2 engine and entered production in 2011. It is part the Wild Run expansion.
- Engine - 73.13 cu. in. / 1198.4 cc V2
- Max Power - 162 BHP/119 kW @ 9500 RPM
- Max Torque - 93 lb.ft/126 Nm @ 8000 RPM
- Length - 88.0 in/2235 mm
- Width - 33.9 in/860 mm
- Height - 46.9 in/1192 mm
- Weight - 462 lb/210 kg
- Top Speed - 169 mph/272 km/h
- 0-62 MPH/0-100KM/H - Unknown
- Unlocked with Wild Run and available at the Saint Louis dealer.
Circuit Spec (Ducati Diavel Ben Spies Indianapolis 2013 by AMS Ducati Dallas)