|Ducati Monster 1200 S
||Monster 1200 S
|Country of Origin
||Wild Run Expansion
The Monster 1200S is a bike manufactured by Ducati and powered by their 145 BHP Testastretta 11 ° DS V-twin engine. The bike has been in production since 2014. It is part of the Wild Run Expansion.
- Engine - 73.1 cu. in. / 1198 cc V2
- Max Power - 145 BHP/107 kW @ 8500 RPM
- Max Torque - 83 lb.ft/113 N.m @ 4250 RPM
- Length - 86.6 in/2200 mm
- Width - 32.7 in/830 mm
- Height - 40.9 in/1040 mm
- Weight - 401 lb/182 kg
- Top Speed - Unknown
- 0-62 MPH/0-100KM/H - Unknown
- Unlocked with Wild Run and available at the Saint Louis dealer.