What do you want to see in The Crew? Write your suggestions here.
How do I post a wish?Edit
- All new wishes should begin on a new line.
- When posting your wish, use normal text only.
- You may post your signature at the end of the wish. This can be done by typing 4 wavy lines (~).
- Typing OPTIONAL is meant to indicate that some people may prefer to not have this feature.
- This article is not a place to post news on The Crew.
- Offroad controls, don't even bump stuff while you are offroad.
- Road Trips: Go solo or with friends along routes marked on the GPS/minimap, ranging in time, and scenery.
- Add a function to rate the road trips on a number of factors.
- Demolition Derby style missions
- Gone in 60 Seconds style missions
- Freeway Circuit Races
- Crash Match, a multiplayer event where you can enter your car and each car has a different durability, circuit spec being the least, raid spec being the most, some really fancy hypercar being the least, a big bad hummer being the most. You can dodge other players' cars. You can also crash, causing you to lose durability but the victim loses more durability. In this event, your car doesn't heal. If your durability has completely ran out, your out. Also, you can make it level 20+ have police cars chasing them. If they are arrested, they are out. Crews or individuals can enter.
- Drag races, with drifting in there.
- Demolition derbys, a PVP event where you crash into other cars on purpose to destroy them. If your car runs out of durability, you can't drive any more and will be placed into spectator mode, but your car will remain in the ring to act as an obstacle. The winner is the last man standing.
- Mark landmarks on the map (e.g The Strip, Area 51) and give short summary when hovered over icons. secret locations (e.g hidden caves)
- Larger map, more cities and towns to visit.
- Cities Like Boston Atlanta Green Bay
- Alaska and Hawaii
- Highways Like I-95 I-70 I-10
- Disney World Six Flags Parody
- Restricted Areas Get Wanted When Entered
- States and it's signs
- Rest Stops
- More Regions Mid-Atlantic Pacific Coast
- Trails And Wildlife
- State Parks
- A few Mexico and Canadian border cities + Border Crossings
- Have border cities
- When in first person view, make it OPTIONAL to make the minimap on the GPS that you can see on the corner of the screen in one of the demos.
- Dodge Charger SRT-8 police cars with a functional siren
- Convertibles with working roofs
- Bugatti Veyron
- Pagani Zonda R (as Performance Spec)
- Mclaren P1 (P1 LM as Perfromance Spec and P1 GTR as Circuit Spec)
- Corvette C6 Z06 Police Interceptor (Fastest cop car in the US!)
- SRT Viper Time Attack as the Street Spec for the SRT Viper GTS and the SRT Viper GTS-R as the Circuit spec for the GTS
- Aston Martin Vulcan
- Audi R8 (R8 V10 plus as Performance Spec and R8 LMS Ultra as Circuit Spec)
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- Toyota Supra
- Hennesey Venom GT
- Tesla Model S
- Ford GT40
- Ford GT 2017 Concept (GT 2016 LM as Circuit Spec)
- TVR Typhon (T440R)
- Subaru WRX STI
- Lamborghini Centarinio
- Noble M600
- Stock Cars
- Seat Leon Cupra R
- Seat Ibiza Cupra
- Pontiac Firebird trans am
- Porsche 918 concept and production ver
- M1A2 Abrams
- shelby cobra 427
- Lexus LF-A
- 1971 Holden monaro
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1991 Honda CRX
- 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (4 door)
- 1988 Chevy Camaro I-Roc Z
- BMW i8
- Ford Mustang Hoonicorn Ken Block
- Hummer H3
- Circuit spec LaFerrari (Ferrari FXX K)
- Lamborghini Veneno
- Chevrolet Camaro 1977
- Koenigsegg One:1
- Helicopter of Police(this wish might be ridiculous)
- Mazda RX-7(Veilside kit for circuit spec)
- Aspid GT-21
- Lykan Hypersport
- GTA Spano
- Turn indicators
- Ability to ride in other players cars (Like in the story missions when you have to transport Roxanne for example), the character would show up as a story mode character (e.g Vincent). In the case of cars only having one seat (Some raid cars and circuit cars) The character could just hold on to one of the bars on the roll cage inside or holding on to the lightbar on the roof (On a raid, they could be wearing some sort of protective gear e.g the outfit Alex wears when using a raid bike) or be inside the car holding a part of the roll cage.
- Give more specs to cars
- More players appear in sessions
- Earthquakes and landslides
- Earthquakes, causing you to bounce and lose control.
- Forest fires
- Falling trees
- Turn Signals
- Have all Motels / Supermarkets / Restaurants parkings paved.
- Have AI cars license plate be from the state you are currently driving in.
- after you escape the police,there will be a time that the police offcers wii lrecognize your car and restar the pursuit
- You can destroy and cannot auto-visual-repair your car in any mode, except freedrive.
- Washington D.C. license plate
- Raid and Circuit specs customizable (i.e. bumpers, side mirrors, rear wing)
- Ability to purchase houses/garages to store cars.
- Highway service stations - grab some food or sleep
- Car dealerships/showrooms for Ferraris/Lamborghinis/BMW
- Cross Platform
- Driver San Francisco Easter Eggs
- Cryptids (e.g. New Jersy Devil, Jackalopes, Chupacabras, Aliens, Ghosts, etc...)
- Watch_Dogs Easter Eggs
- NFS:the run easter eggs
A lot of pop culture references, or references to films that feature driving or cars, such as James Bond or Fast and Furious